Rigg Cottage (Sleeps 4)
Embleton Mill Cottages stand in a rural location, yet less than a mile from the stunning beach of Embleton Bay. Named after the old pasture field they overlook, Rigg and Furrow, Dutch style semi detached cottages, can be let individually or together for two families or larger parties.
- Open plan kitchen/living room; with wood burning stove in the living area.
- Dining room; perfect for cosy dining
- Bathroom; Quadrant shower, wash basin and lavatory.
- Double Room; with king size bed and new en-suite bathroom with handpainted, framed tiles from my friend Un Peu Loufoque. * East facing over open countryside with a glimpse of the sea.
- Twin bedded room; with generous double duvets, to avoid those ‘draughty back’ moments. West facing with stunning views over open countryside to the distant Cheviot Hills.
- OCH, wood burning stove.
- Fridge freezer; electric cooker; dishwasher; washer/drier; microwave.
- Digital TV. Freeview. DVD Player; radio with iPod dock.
- Rates are fully inclusive of bed linen, towels, power and logs.
- Off road parking for two cars; Large lawned garden.
- Shop; ½ mile; Beach ¾ mile.
- No smoking.
Do look out for our naturally reared cattle in the field, not to mention our cheeky red squirrels.
Can I bring my dog? Yes, we are happy to accept one small dog per booking. For further info on bringing a small dog please see our terms and conditions