How to Find Us
From the South
- From the A1 take the B1340 towards Seahouses/Denwick/Embleton.
- Follow this road for about 4 miles when you will pass The Masons Arms pub on your left.
- Go round the next sharp bend and take the first road to your right, signposted Stamford/Embleton.
(NB Some satellite navigation systems will tell you to continue to take the third right, but this is a private road and has been mistakenly included on their maps)
- This will take you over the railway crossing and past Stamford Farm.
- At the next junction take the main road left to Embleton.
- Follow this road, B1339, for two miles.
- You have now arrived at Embleton Mill.
- Continue past the old buildings, crossing a small bridge and as you leave the farm, Embleton Mill Cottages are on your left.
From the North
- Take the B6347 signposted Christon Bank/Seahouses.
- Follow the road for approximately two miles and take a right turn towards Christon Bank/Embleton.
- Keep going through the village and do not turn off the main road.
(NB Your satnav system may tell you to turn right but ignore it)
- Take the next right to Embleton and follow this road until you come to a cross roads with The Dunstanburgh Hotel directly opposite.
- Turn right and stay on this road, you will pass the church on your right and ¼ mile south of the village you will see Embleton Mill Cottages on your right.
Please ring me one week prior to your holiday to arrange key collection.